Wednesday 5 December 2018

Mysterious Pirate Father Christmas locket found on beach!



During the summer Whitstable resident Ms _____ and her daughter _____ were combing the pebbles for fossils near The Street: 

"It was such a hot day, and I'd just found a small coral impression in a pebble. I looked back down and there it was in the sand. An old necklace, shining in the sun. I cleaned the surface and the misty image of Father Christmas appeared, looking right at me. He looks a bit piratey but I'm sure its him" 

Is this a true-believing sailor's lucky Christmas charm, lost in a shipwreck many years ago, and washed up on the shore? Or something less exciting? 

The jury is out on this one, but Ms _____ concluded by saying "I'd swear that when I noticed it there was a brief flurry of snow over us." 


Ho ho ho Arrrrr! Shiver me tinsel!

No comments:

Post a Comment